FSG is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
We are grateful to our funders and partners who contribute grant support to advance knowledge and practice.
- Collective Impact Forum funders and partners
- Value Initiative funders and partners
Tools and Resources
- “Collective Impact,” Stanford Social Innovation Review
Read the original article on the topic by Mark Kramer and John Kania.
- “Channeling Change: Making Collective Impact Work”
Explore examples and guidance for those who seek to initiate and lead collective impact initiatives.
- “How Do You Successfully Put Collective Impact into Action?”
Principles for how to put collective impact into practice.
- Are you ready for collective impact?
Assess your organization’s feasibility for implementing collective impact.
- See all collective impact resources >
- Collective impact blog >
Ideas in Action
Explore how you can create meaningful impact.
Learn more about the practitioner communities we support.