This California Department of Education website provides information for families, schools, and districts.
- Fourth District PTA is an organization of twenty councils which represent all of Orange County PTA members as well as members in a small portion of Los Angeles County.
- This website from The State Bar of California contains English and Spanish versions of "Kids & the Law: an A-Z Guide for Parents."
- Orange County Department of Education's web resource provides information about the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act and the Homeless Outreach Promoting Educational Success (HOPES) Collaborative.
- This page of the US Department of Education's website provides information for parents on topics like "Helping Your Child", "Federal Student Aid", "Parents Guide to School Success", and much more.
- This page entitled "Parent Involvement" is meant for a broad audience to address specific provisions under Title I, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), also known as No Child Left Behind (NCLB). It can be used by families, schools, and districts.
Last Reviewed: September 2017