Committing to brain health which recognizes there is no health without mental health.
Being a Community Advocate for Mental Health Service Act (MHSA) Plans Managed by the Orange County Health Care Agency.
- Creating Awareness for Brain Health
- Writing Press Releases to Inform and Activate the Local Community
- Making Public Comment At Important Meetings of the Mental Health Board, the MHSA Steering Committee, and the Board of Supervisor
Mental Health Service Act (MHSA) Plans:
- Monitoring and Participating in the Mental Health Service Oversite and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC)
- Ensuring MHSA Funds Are Spent Within the Three Year Requirement
- Monitoring Plan Spending (Actual versus Planned)
- Monitoring Plan Implementation (Actual versus Planned)
- Maintaining Relationships with Local, Regional, and National Organizations
- Looking for Regional Sothern California Solutions and Communications Across A Four County Area (Los Angeles, Orange. Riverside, San Bernardino)
- Finding and Implementing Successful Models and Solutions